Our Baldwin County AL Residential Real Estate Market News Blog has information on current events, housing data, houses for sale, New Subdivisions in Baldwin County, Custom Home Builders, and updates covering real estate listings that are near you. We show you reports, and market stats about home values in all our communities. Because we care about our neighbors and we want to keep you informed and help you sell your home or help you find your next home here on the Alabama Gulf Coast. If you have any questions at all, call us or message us and let's chat. How can we help?
FACT: When you buy or sell, you’re in the driver’s seat, start to finish. But you’re gonna need a capable and experienced team that will make sure you get where you need to go.
Funny. Sounds a lot like Santa and his trusted team of reindeer, don’t you think?
- Dasher —> A trusted lender
- Dancer —> A reputable inspector
- Prancer —> Title agent
- Vixen —> Appraiser
- Comet —> Buyer or seller’s agent
- Cupid —> An insurance agent
- Donner —> A closing attorney
- Blitzen —> Your BFF on speed dial
- Rudolph —> Me, your trusted Real Estate Agent : )
If you’re thinking of buying or selling, you ARE in the driver’s seat, but you’ll never go the journey alone.
I would love to share how I make the buying or selling process smooth, easy, and clear of any reindeer games!
Would you like to know what happens during a Seller Consultation? It's simple, I'll listen, learn, and strategize with you so we can get your house sold quickly! So plan on lots of questions coming your way so I can get to know you and your property. I will ask questions like:
1. Why are you moving, and how soon will you need to move?
2. What do you love about your home? What would you change?
3. What is most important to you: getting the highest price or selling in the shortest amount of time? I am sure we can do both.
4. What selling price would make you happy or discourage you?
5. Are there any current or past problems with the home? Any lead paint or other disclosures?
6. Have you completed major renovations or upgrades, and when?
7. As your real estate agent what services are most important to you?
We will also talk preparation, staging your home, pricing, and most important marketing your home. If this sound like a lot, don't worry. You just have to show up and I will handle the rest.
Ready to get started? Call or text me at 251.644.8201, and let's find a time to connect today!